Stimulates the lymph flow and circulation in the eye tissues, helps regenerate nerve tissue. Alterative, anthelmintic, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, astringent, demulcent, deobstruent, detoxicant, nervine, nutritive, stimulant (mild), tonic and vulnerary.
TRADITIONAL & HISTORIC USAGE:
Cataracts, glaucoma (use Circulation, Brain and Lymphatic System Formulas), retina deterioration, eye weaknesses, congestion or foreign particles trapped in the eye tissues, radiation burns, “blood shot” eyes, infections of the eye tissues (pink eye, etc.), retinitis, conjunctivitis, floaters, granulated eye lids, dry eyes, blepharitis, etc.
General: As an eye wash, place 1/4 dropper in an eye cup with lukewarm water, or put directly in the eye 2 times per day. NOTE: Use two to six drops for direct usage.
Acute: Use eye wash 3 to 6 times per day
Eye Health Tinture
To use our 'Eye Health' tincture as an eye wash, please see the following instructions:
1) Simmer water, but do not bring to the boiling point (if water does reach the boiling point, allow it to cool for a few minutes before adding the herbal formula).
2) Pour about 1/4 of a cup of the water into a glass.
3) Add one dropperfull of Dr Morse'e Eye Health Formula and let cool.
4) Pour into and eye-cup and use as a rinse throughout the day. This portion will give you around 4-5 rinses per day. Make a fresh batch each morning.
Using an Eye-Cup to rinse the eyes:
1) Pour the prepared eyewash mixture into your eye-cup. Lean your head forward and place the edge of the cup agains top and bottom eyelid, covering the eye socket and creating a tight seal.
2) Holding the eye-cup in place, tip your head back and allow the liquid to settle over the eye.
3) With liquid solution covering eye, roll your eye around in the socket, allowing the solution to thoroughly saturate your eyeball.
4) Lean head forward and remove the eye-cup. Discard the solution and rinse the cup. Add new solution and repeat with the other eye.
5) For a quicker rinse of both eyes at once, use a pair of swimming goggles following the same method as above.