Dr Robert Morse’s Parasite Cleanse Tincture
SYSTEMIC ACTIONS: Alterative, analgesic, anodyne, anthelmintic, antibilious, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antivenomous, aromatic, astringent, bitter tonic, carminative, cathartic, cholagogue, diaphoretic, diuretic, emmenagogue, emetic, febrifuge, hemostatic, hepatic, laxative, parasiticide, stimulant, nervine, stomachic, styptic, tonic (colon), vermifuge, vulnerary.
TRADITIONAL & HISTORICAL USAGE: Parasites, especially larger ones such as worms (pin, hook, round, all types of tapes) and flukes (liver, pancreatic etc.), microorganisms including, but not limited to: viruses, bacterium, protozoas, fungi, molds, warts, etc., chronic yeast infections (Candida albicans), hepatitis A, B, and C, chronic UTI’s (use with Parasite-M), ringworm, toxic skin conditions (psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, etc.), gangrene, AIDS, C#nc#r, tumors, abscesses.
– General: 1 to 2 droppers 3 to 6 times a day.
– Acute: 1 full dropper every 2 to 4 hours.
ADD TO A LITTLE WATER OR JUICE.
CAUTIONS & CONTRAINDICATIONS: Do not use during pregnancy.
– Some people are so infested that it could take months to overcome.
– In chronic conditions or heavy infestations, use with Parasite-M & Parasite-GI (caps). Always use the Parasite Formulas in conjunction with a Stomach & Bowel formula, a Lymphatic formula and a Kidney formula.
– For heavy infestations, especially with Candida albicans (fungi), this formula may be used for 4 to 6 months or longer, if needed.
– It is important to observe ones stools using this formula. If you see “strange” looking “things,” keep taking this until you don’t see them any more, and then some
An Herbal Tincture of:
* Wormwood Herb
* Black Walnut Hull
* Pau d’Arco Bark
* Parsley Root and Leaf
* Cat’s Claw Bark
* Clove Bud
* Barberry Root
* Tansy Herb
* Fennel Seed
* Cascara Sagrada Bark
* Cape Aloe
This herbal formula was created especially for larger parasites, such as flukes and worms of all types.